Friday, February 29, 2008

The authentic voice

Here's someone who finds no contradiction between the Qur'an and his own ethics at all.

o I think all those people who do good without believing will also get their just reward from the Merciful God.

if that what u believe zia - then the whole point of faith and religion is a futile exrcise -
what is the point of faith if god will reward u anyway if u believe or not ...

zia i have given u the benefit of the doubt throughout this blog - but it appears u wish to present a apologetic view of islam -

for me there is clear distinction between faith and disbelieve - if disbelieve receive the punishment in hell and burn there i have no problem with that - it is a consequence of their own descisions.

the real sin in islam is arrogance - that is why inspired soul do not have faith in god and think they are morally superior.....

my only caveat is before people are judged by god they have both innner and outer dimension fufilled if this condition is met they deserve their punishment...


btw i lost my father at a young age and lost my faith in god - however i subseqently read everything on islam available to me and regained my faith - i am constantly tried with adversity and emotional pain but maintain my faith in god.

theendarm (Guardian comments)


theendarm's interpretation of the Qur'an is clearly much more accurate than Sardar's, which is to say that Sardar is a better man than he is. Lots of us lost parents young, but most of us have less fanaticism and more capitals.

No comments: